2007年6月29日金曜日

授業課題

My blog today is about entertaiment. It is about festival.

I found this news article on the Yahoo! CANADA website. The title is “Toronto festival backs off "world premiere" .
It is about the Toronto festival, which was taking place Tue Jun 26. Toronto (in Japanese here)is a city in southern Ontario, Canada, and it is famous for the Toronto International Film Festival (in Japanese here)which takes place there every year in September.

This article is about the Cast part Sandra Bullock(in Japanese here).

Frustrated with how the media and rival festivals assign a film's premiere status, the co-director of North America's leading film festival said Tuesday Cowan prefers letting others decide whether films that show in Toronto are world or North American bows.

I knew that there was such an event for the first time in Toronto.
I knew this news, and interest sprang out very much.In September of this year, I intended to pay attention to Toronto.

0 件のコメント: