2008年1月11日金曜日

World News B Jan.11st

1. 1st day, I went to shopping with my mother and sister. We went to“Tosu Premium Outlet”in Saga Prefecture. I bought one-piece. It’s was very cute. We enjoy shopping!!
2nd day, I went to Omura shrine with my mother and brother. I consulted an oracle. The result was “Syoukiti”. It was sensitive stuff.
2.(1) Austria, Germany and Russia called “Silvester”. In United State called “New Year's Eve”.
(2) In London, New Year's Eve's photo.
(3) JRR Tolkien. He wrote “Road Of The Rings”.
(4) Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh. Because This day marks birth of the tenth and final Sikgh prophet-teacher in 1666.
(5) Elvis Presley. He is American singer, musician and actor.
(6) Al Hijra is Muslim. Because the Islamic New Year begins on the day.
(7) Robert Scott.
(8) AA Milne. He wrote “Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree”.
(9) Sir Winston Churchill. He was prime minister.
(10) I think, this calendar is obit.
3. This news. This tower stand to build of 5bilion. I'm suprising.

0 件のコメント: